- No products in the cart.
COLTENE SOLOCEM INTROKIT
₹ 15,540.00In Stock
- Enter pincode to check whether CASH ON DELIVERY is availabe.
- Delivery available at all pincodes.
- Generally delivered in 3 – 4 working days.
- FREE SHIPPING ABOVE ₹2000 Delhi NCR
Secure cementing does not depend on the number of working steps. Self-adhesive SoloCem achieves reliable values – with no additional bonding. This is the result of monomers contained and the composite-like formulation. The convenient automix syringe and the ready-to-use mixing tips offer a simple and time-saving application of SoloCem.
■ easy to use and time saving
■ high bonding strengths without additional adhesive
■ low shrinkage
■ antibacterial zinc oxide
■ high radiopacity
Easy and fast application :- dental product bhopal
SoloCem saves you time without having to forego reliable bonding. MDP and 4-MET(A) monomers ensure good bonding values on a range of different materials without requiring a separate adhesive. This simplified form of application reduces the risk of potential error sources which could affect the bond and thus the quality of the entire restoration. :- dental product bhopal
- ■ self-adhesive properties
- ■ fluorescent
- ■ Automix syringe and ready-to-use mixing tips
- ■ Intraoral processing time of approx. 60 seconds
- ■ easy removal of excess material (after light curing for 3 seconds)
The easy handling of SoloCem offers advantages in a number of indications. You can count on the self-adhesive properties of SoloCem for the permanent cementation of:
- ■ crowns (ceramic, metal, composite)
- ■ bridges (ceramic, metal, composite)
- ■ inlays (ceramic, metal, composite)
- ■ onlays (ceramic, metal, composite)
- ■ all types of endodontic posts
- ■ implant abutments (zirconium oxide and titanium)
- ■ Methacrylates
- ■ Zinc oxide
- ■ Dental glass